Welcome to Free Clown Skits!
FreeClownSkits.info is run by Tom Raymond, who clowns professionally as Raynbow the Clown. One thing that I want to do is to continue the ministry of sharing clown skits via the Internet, and so FreeClownSkits.info has come to life — to allow me to share new clown skits that I and others create. If you have a new clown skit that you’d like to share with the world, feel free to contact me and I’ll be glad to share it here as well.
Thanks for listening, and Bump a Nose!
We tend to get enthusiastic about the Christian holiday of Thanksgiving around here (and not just because of stuffing and cranberry sauce, either). Here are some skits, articles and jokes for the occasion:
- Turkey Day -a Thanksgiving clown skit
- With Thanksgiving – courtesy of Steve Conley, a clown skit
- History of Thanksgiving
- Red Skelton on Thanksgiving
- ‘Twas the Night of Thanksgiving …. (with apologies to Clement Moore)
- One-line Thanksgiving jokes
- Collection of Thanksgiving jokes
Commemorating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ — Emmanuel – God with us.
Free funny Christmas clown skits
- A Clown Christmas
- The True Meaning of Christmas
- How do you spell Christmas?
- Birthday Party Invitation
- The Visitor
- A Nativity Gift
- Tis the season to be greedy
- Christmas clown skit
- Twas the night before Christmas – clown version
- I heard the bells on Christmas day
- A Police Officer’s night before Christmas
- Merry Christmas, my friend – military Night Before Christmas
- A Child’s Christmas Prayer